- ABOUT US
- Individual Services
- Groups and Workshops
- ÉLAN BLOG
- CONTACT US
Corporate Image Consulting: Dressing For Success
Elan Image Management's Corporate Image Consulting Services are suited to any company, organization or group that needs its employees or members to step up their game and polish their presence.
As professionals, our image is a walking business card communicating who we are. For optimal impact, we must be sure we make very focused and conscious choices about the messages our image ‘business card’ is transmitting, noting especially if it is aligned with our professional aspirations and personal brand. But image is so much more than the clothes we wear. It is our total package, including our clothing, but equally as important, how we accessorize, the way we communicate, how groomed we are, our poise and posture, our non verbal cues, our ability to maintain eye contact, and so much more.
Whether a professional is vying for a promotion, looking for a new job, just starting their career or avoiding a layoff, their professional appearance needs to be commanding, credible, polished and pulled together.
This short video clip from ABC7's News Channel8 shows Natalie's interview with Let's Talk Live host Natasha Barrett on dressing to impress.
Élan Image Management’s ‘Dress for Success’ workshop/seminar is perfect for any company, organization or group of individuals, who want to ensure their employees, members or students project the utmost professional presence and strong personal brands. As an image consultant with an MBA and one who has worked in corporate America for 15 years, Natalie is uniquely qualified to give such presentations.
Topic areas can include any of the following:
- Importance of first impressions.
- The fundamentals of a professional wardrobe.
- Using “Presence with a Purpose” strategically.
- The impact of image and why an effective and polished image based on 'intent' matters.
- Appropriate professional attire (corporate, tailored business casual, business casual).
- Overview of personal branding, why it is important and tips on creating a unique and memorable personal brand.
- Having a purposeful presence- Establishing poise, presence and confidence.
- Using color and accessories for impact.
- Paying attention to details: grooming, non-verbal cues, poise etc.
- Basic business etiquette (the proper handshake, eye contact, making an entrance).
- Pulling your entire image ‘package’ together.
- And more!