Natalie Jobity invites you to attend, ‘Wowing at Work: Dress to Impress’. A 4 hour Interactive Workshop
Saturday April 28th from 12:30pm-4:30pm at Hotel George, Washington DC
‘Wowing at Work: Dressing to Impress’ is going to be focused on addressing all your workplace wardrobe concerns.
In today’s economy women need to use every competitive advantage to continue to stay relevant and up-to-date. This 4-hour interactive workshop is designed to teach you how to ‘wow’ at work so your presence is credible, modern, aligned with your career aspirations and authentic to you. Learn how to get dressed each morning with less effort whatever your age, career or style preferences.
My Wowing at Work: Dress to Impress’ 4 hour interactive workshop provides actionable advice on:
- What do I wear to work?
- How do I create polished business outfits?
- How do I express my unique flair and still be work appropriate?
- How do I use accessories to make a statement?
- How do I project authority and command without looking uptight?
- What are key wardrobe essentials every woman’s needs for her work wardrobe?
What else can you expect from my Wowing at Work Workshop?
- Learn key tricks on looking effortlessly pulled together and be inspired to augment your closet with looks that reinforce your personal style.
- Network with other women, also looking to elevate their image.
- Get personalized attention as you get your own outfits critiqued from an expert.
- Be motivated to build a wardrobe of clothes you love wearing regardless of the occasion.
- Take your look from Drab to Fab
Do you need to tweak, enhance or elevate your professional presence? This workshop is for you!
Seating is limited to just 15 women! If you desire to update, elevate or refine your workplace presence, you must reserve your seat NOW (plus the first 6 registrants get special bonuses!).
For more information and to register, visit the Wowing at Work Workshop page for more! Hope to see you there!