FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Advisory of June 7th image/beauty event in Washington DC
Media Contact: Event Sponsor, Natalie Jobity, President, Élan Image Management, 301-637-6849
A Signature Event to Celebrate and Empower Women
Washington DC metro, May 21st 2009 –Where else can you get professional advice, tips, demos and free consults from some of the area’s premier image and beauty professionals at the same venue? At ‘Tweak Your (she)ic’ Image & Beauty Lounge, Sunday June 7th, 2009 from 1-5 pm at downtown DC’s Hotel George. A large portion of proceeds from sales will benefit Suited for Change.
- Learn how to choose the right shapewear and bra for your body with the experts at Coup de Foudre Lingerie
- Relax and Unwind with seated massages from the masseuses’ at Lunar Massage DC
- Let Élan Image Management, Image Consulting coach you with wardrobe, fashion and styling 411 and help you prep for your complimentary glamour shot
- Get glammed with a blowout or a sample a new set of lashes from PR at Partners Metro Center
- Indulge in decadent mini mani/pedis from Nail Taxi
- And more from ‘Tweakers’ (Be You Bi Yu spa, Marilyn Johnson Sewing and Design Studio, Heartmind Connection, Summark Faces, Chrystopher Robinson photography, JaJuan Reed) who will be on hand to do demos, give advice, and share tips on makeup, skincare, fitting/altering your clothing, relationship coaching, personal training, take your glamor shot and more!
Guests will leave the event feeling pampered, polished and preened and score with fabulous door prizes and the ‘Tweak your (she)ic’ SWAG with products from area businesses. The tagline; ‘Empower a woman in need. Empower yourself!’ really embodies the spirit of the event, sponsored by Élan Image Management. Participation in the Acessory Swap ensures snagging even more goodies!
Tickets can be purchased online and in advance only at the event website: www.tweakyoursheic.com which also includes all the event details. $65 general admission, $85 VIP.
About: Suited for Change was founded in 1992 to help disadvantaged women get jobs by providing them the tools they need to confidently present themselves in interviews & in their new jobs.
About: Élan Image Management an image and wardrobe consulting company has a mission to empower and educate women to make more informed choices about their image. We work with women to help them discover, define and project their own unique signature style and develop an image that positions them for success.
For additional information, advertising opportunities, media inquiries/interviews, and media passes to the event please contact Natalie Jobity at Élan Image Management at 301-637-6849 or Elan@ElanImageManagement.com.
The Image Diva, Elan Image Management, image consulting
Tweak your (she)ic, beauty, pamper, spa, Suited for Change, Fundraiser, Glamor shots, Swag, Accessory Swap, Hotel George,