- ABOUT US
- Individual Services
- Groups and Workshops
- CONTACT US
‘Wowing at Work: Dress to Impress’. A 4-hour Interactive Wardrobe Workshop with Natalie Jobity
In today’s economy women need to use every competitive advantage to continue to stay relevant and up-to-date. This 4-hour interactive workshop is designed to teach you how to ‘wow’ at work so your presence is credible, modern, aligned with your career aspirations and authentic to you. Learn how to get dressed each morning with less effort whatever your age, career or style preferences.
My 'Wowing at Work: Dress to Impress’ 4 hour interactive workshop provides actionable advice on:
1. What do I wear to work?
2. How do I create polished business outfits?
3. How do I express my unique flair and still be work appropriate?
4. How do I use accessories to make a statement?
5. How do I project authority without looking uptight?
6. What are key wardrobe essentials every woman's needs for her work wardrobe?
Do you need to tweak, enhance or elevate your professional presence? This workshop is for you! Seating is limited to just 15 women! If you desire to update, elevate or refine your workplace presence, you must reserve your seat NOW (plus the first 6 registrants get special bonuses!).
For more information and to register, visit: Wowing at Work Workshop page.
Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 12:30pm
Hotel George, Washington DC